Lil Thrift Haul

May 25, 2017


For the past weeks, me and mom have been thrifting. Here’s a mini haul so that y’all know what’s gonna be inside a thrift shop.

Thrifting is a best way to be updated with the fashion trends without spending that much money. It also gives you a wide selection of clothes to choose from. I recommend thrifting so much however, make sure to wash your thrifted clothes properly for hygiene purposes.



To start off, I got this super oversized green shirt for 20php. Amazing right? Around March, me and my friends went thrift haunting (ukay-ukay haunting) that day. We went to Talisay, Tabunok and I found this shirt. I love the color because I have been searching shirts similar to this one so I am so happy that I found this. You may probably recognize this top because I featured it here on my blog months ago.


I also got this super cute dress when we had our thrift haunting with my friends, this one is from a thrift shop in Punta, Cebu City. I love the print and the fit, however, I haven’t wore this yet since its currently summer here in the Philippines and I don’t wanna be sweating all through out the day when I wear this on. Originally this was 35php yet the seller gave it to me for 30php only. Saved 5 pesos! Haha


I am livin’ for this shorts! Light denim shorts are my bae!!!!! I got this when we were passin by @ Carmen Cebu when we went to Tabuelan, Got this gorgeous for 50php. USD=1 Dollar


The same thrift shop me and my mom went at Carmen Cebu, I also got this jumper, I really wanted a jumper for aged now and the one on stores looks so cheap and the fabric isn’t nice at all. So this nailed me and I got it for 100php only! Originally it was 120php yet the owner was so nice, they gave it to us for 100php only.


A couple days ago, we went to Toledo and on our way home, we stopped by at Tabunok just to visit the Thrift shop me and my friends went last March. This time around, I went with my mom. I got this pajama top for only 10pesos! Really mind-blowing right? I love the pattern and its pretty much the reason why I got it actually. Haha. But I bet this is perfect for lazy days, if I don’t wanna put too much effort on my outfit but still wanna look presentable. 


This cream-gray-toned loose top is also from that thrift shop at tabunok, and I also got it for 10php.

This super cute white top is also from that thrift shop at tabunok and it is still 10php!


So that concludes my little thrift haul! I hope you did find something you didn't expect haha! Expect more thrift hauls from now on! Til next time, friends!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe