Hi blogger, I'm Back!

September 18, 2024


How long has it been since my last blogpost?! Honestly, I find it hard to start this post ---has my blogging ability left my soul?! Anyways, here is my annual attempt to get back into blogging! For some reason, I always go back to it from time to time and I prefer writing blogposts rather than making videos or run an instagram account. I tried doing that but I guess I hated the part that I get so caught up with the likes, follows, and honestly the socialization that you have to maintain is just --not for me

Anywho, how have YOU been?! I don't even know if people are still reading blogs yet I still write here from time to time. As for me, got my bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering last June 2023 and eventually took my boards exams right after. So now, I'm a Chemical Engineer and a Chemical Technician! Hence the inactivity. I guess that's the only relevant or should I say big moments that has happened in my life in the past year. 

The reason I thought about reviving my blog back is that I have missed the platform where I can share the things I've been currently loving, or just rave about something. Believe me when I say I tried doing YouTube (which I still update from time to time, honestly) as well as Instagram but they just take so much work from me. With social media, even if you don't want you have to interact with you fellow moots (mutual) and sometimes, it could be pretty exhausting for me. Plus, you get so caught up with the likes, follows and even trends because you don't want to have FOMO. So I guess, the reason why I have always come back to blogging because it serves as a little nook for me in the internet where I do not have to do the social norms on social media. I can still share my stuff here, rave and get crazy about them without worrying about the likes or follows. I don't even know if someone has read this! and that is what I love! I do not know if I am making sense but I'd love to continue my blog and update once in awhile. 

So happy to be back!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

POPULAR POSTS

Subscribe