AVON naturals Aloe Vera Hydration Mask

October 02, 2016








I am really into taking care of my skin lately, so I give this puppy a try.
This is the Avon Naturals Aloe Vera Hydration Mask this is for hydration and soft skin.

I'm using this for about a month now or so, and it is surprisingly good. I also love the fact that you can sleep on it because it saids you can replace your night cream just by using this product. I didn't try the overnight method though, but it really makes a difference when I'm using it or not.

It said to use it 2-3 times a week so I'm using it alternate. (example: I'm using it today, tomorrow, I will not be using it and the day after tomorrow, I'm gonna use it again and so on)

When you apply it on your face, there is a cooling sensation that you will feel and I find that so relaxing. My face is very hydrated the day after I use it.

I also love the scent of it, it's very refreshing for me which I really like and it's very cheap! I got it for only php149 (actual price is 199 I think) for 75g of product! that's alot of product isn't it?

Also, when I use the product at night then I wake up the next day, my face is so refreshed and dosen't look like I'm very tired at all. It is also very smooth which I really like.

I recommend it to you guys who's been in the lookout for some masks, and there's a huge range to look at! It's not only the Aloe Vera one but there are still many of them like for whitening, etc. etc.

rate: 4/5 stars


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe