Current Footwear Picks!

January 12, 2024


Hello, 2024! I've been meaning to post something here since last year but I haven't gotten around of updating my blog. Luckily, I have spare time today so I'm sharing to you my current footwear picks! 

  • adidas Advantage Base Court Lifestyle Shoes - I love white shoes so I had to get these for my birthday last year. I got mine in the variation called "Magic Beige". This fits me well and it compliments well with my wardrobe because of that subtle beige accents. I also love the fact that this pair of adidas was made with a series of recycled materials having the upper part contains a minimum of 50% recycled content. The best part? Super Affordable! and I got it on sale!
  • So Fab! Keanu Lace-up Sneakers - I've got another pair of white sneakers for y'all! This time, its from a local brand So Fab! and I so sooooooooooo loveeee this pair! Its detailing is quite similar to adidas but the chunky lightweight sole has definitely won me over! Compared to my adidas, I believe the sole of my Keanu Lace-up Sneakers is made out of foam which is why its so lightweight. It has been perfect to wear it whenever I wanted something light. 
  • Roxy Helena slide sandals - I sooooo love this sandals from Roxy for chill days! Pair it with shorts, a dress, or even square pants and you'll pull it off! I got mine in the color black because black matches with everything! 
  • Regatta Tropical Printed Single Band Sliders - This pair of single band sliders from Regatta was gifted to me last Christmas. Since then, I've been loving to wear this pair for quick boba runs!
  • Skechers Air-cooled memory foam flats - When I'm out and about but I don't wanna use my white sneakers, I gravitate towards these air-cooled memory foam flats from Skechers! Its in a gray color and it goes well with my denim pants. To be honest, I'm quite insecure about wearing flat shoes because my feet tends look weird. haha! but this one doesn't do that and it gives the illusion of small feet because of its pointy-but-not-so pointy tips!
  • Havaianas Slim Flip Flops in Navy Blue - For casual hanging out at the beach/picnic dates, I like to wear my slim flip flops from Havaianas in Navy blue and I've been using the same pair for 5 years already since I got it last 2019. Havaianas flip flops are worth every penny and I think its good to curate your wardrobe with pieces that will last you a long time. With proper handle and care, your flip flops will look like good as new just like mine! I got in the color Navy blue since being someone who is morena, dark flip flops compliments my skin tone well. 



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe