SKIN CARE ROUTINE

October 08, 2016











I'm really into taking care of my skin lately, and it feels so satisfying when your skin is very moisturize. Here's my current skin care routine, 
I start off by warm my face with water, and I use the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser . I apply that all over my face. It's also a great make-up remover if you are wondering. 
After that, I use the Myra VitaWhite Whitening Facial Wash . This is very affordable and I really like it on my skin.
I'm currently using a mask right now, and it's the Avon Naturals Aloe Vera Hydration Mask , I only use 2-3 times a week so it's alternate.
Whenever I don't use the mask this day, I will use the St. Ives' Fresh Skin Apricot Cleanser just to deeply cleanse my face because sometimes, I really don't pay attention on removing dirt or make up when I'm very very sleepy.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe