SOMETHING PINK

January 16, 2017




Pit Senyor! to all of my cebuano readers out there! We just celebrated Sinulog yesterday, I mean some of us are still celebrating now but it's basically a festival here in Cebu every 3rd week of January. Ok enough chatting about that, This blogpost is pretty random but I still had fun making it. This is just an inspiration thingy (haha idk) for you guys since Valentine's Day is coming up and I wanna do a blogpost related to it. This was supposed to be a Valentine's Day makeup look but I guess I will do that next week or so. So here are some beauty products that I have that screams "VALENTINE'S DAY!" to me!






I hope I did inspire you through this blogpost,
This might be very early but Happy Valentine's Day!
all the love,
Nadyah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe