Favourite Pieces

March 19, 2017



Hello, again! Apologies for not being active the last few weeks because of school. I am pretty late for January and February Favs so I decided to make this. There's not that much pieces but here's what I've been loving lately.

I am not a fan of plum-ish color of lipsticks because y'all know, I'm an Asian and it doesn't really look good on us wearing dark lipstick shades since we are already brown/tan. But this one from Estee Lauder their Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Insolent Plum does its job.I really like this lipstick because 
a.) Take a deep breath and stare at the packaging. GOLD AND BLACK. It has that "Elegant" Vibes to it!
b.) The lipcolor is PERFECTION. I really like it because, like what I said, it suits my skin tone which is the main reason why I like it that much.
c.)  the last thing is, the lipstick itself smell incredible. lmao

An Eyelash Curler from Avon is everything you need to get that no-make up-look, it really curls your lashes up and it's very cheap. Plus it's pink so who would say no to that? 

If you saw my previous blogpost I posted yesterday, we recently went to Sumilon Island, before we hit the road, I put a light make-up on just to make my face presentable, This Long Lash Waterproof Mascara from Simply Pretty by Avon is great. While having fun in the water, it really didn't smudge or did something crazy. It's good because it really is waterproof.

The last product from Simply Pretty by Avon is this Shimmering Blush Stick in Peachy Glow. Since February, I am really using this blush stick for everyday basis. It's really natural and super duper blendable! 

I am really into lettering/calligraphy lately but I am not a pro like the others. MyGel Gel Pens helped me alot. and also SuperbWriter Gel Pens. I have mine in 0.5 and 0.7 I like how they preform and its cheap which is good because I'm still not in the mood to invest on expensive pens intended for lettering since I am still starting out. So MyGel and Superb Writer Pens are the best pen options when you are starting out in my opinion.




all the love,
nadyah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe