A SUMMER BUCKET LIST

March 26, 2017

"Reply 1998" supposed to be Reply 1988 lol

One week left and summer will officially start! well, in my opinion.  I can't wait to spend 24 or more hours in my bed and in social media and ofcourse, watch dramas because I like them lol. So, I made a list, more of a "bucket list" haha. These are the things I want to achieve for 2 months. It's not that adventurous or something like that because to be honest, all of the thing I listed can be achieve just by staying inside our house which is awesome because I'm cool and weird. okay. So here's my Summer Bucket list for 2017.

  • WATCH AT LEAST 5 DRAMAS (OR MORE!!)
          Cheese In the Trap
          Missing Nine
          Reply 1988
          The Universe's Star
          Kiss Me

If you didn't know, I am a massive fan of Korean No, Asian Dramas. I want to watch at least 5 dramas (or moreeeee lol) and those are my top 5 that I really need to prioritize to watch because I've been dying to watch it and it's summer and yes. That's it.

  • PAINT YOUR ROOM. AGAIN!
I have been thinking about repainting my room because it's just so girly in my opinion I mean, it's fine but I'm growing up and I wanna decorate my room the way I wanted. Pink is a great color but I feel like I can't do so much about it since the color itself is not that versatile (u know what I mean right?) I've been thinking about painting my room white, or light gray or light as in very very light baby blue with some black accents or white.

  • WATCH AT LEAST 5 ANIME
This is similar to the first one but that's Asian Drama. This one, is all about Anime. I watch some anime but I am not an otaku. I've been wanting to watch Spirited Away for I don't know how long I've been wanting to watch it but yep. I didn't make a list or something I don't have that much knowledge about it and I didn't heard some recommendations from my friends.

  • READ AT LEAST 2 OR MORE BOOKS
I want my bibliophile side back! Since I've been really into watching all sorts of films, I don't have that much time reading. So maybe this summer, I can read about 2 books (minimum) and 5 or more (maximum)

  • CREATE SOMETHING CRAFTY!
Since I included the repaint-my-room thingy. I thought I would also include this. I want to make like a decoration or just decorating my room the way I like it. That's the goal. haha.
  • MAKE A DELICIOUS SNACK!
I've been wanting to make a no-bake pie for like this month? but I don't have time since y'all know, practices and presentations etc. etc. So I think this summer is the perfect time to do it since I am just in the house all day long.


So those are the things I want to achieve this summer. Pretty Simple eh? but it's okay. haha.
So, what's in your bucket list for this summer?

xoxo,
Nadyah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe