some artsy stuff | haul

August 19, 2017


 Hello my internet friends! If you haven’t followed me on instagram, you may not know but I am a sucker when it comes to art. So I am about to show you the art-related items I have collected over the past two months.

Starting off with the papers, I got finger paint pads from my grandma, Although it is intended for having fun, I thought this is such a great pad for practising painting on canvases. They were $3.47 each and I got 4 of them!

 The next on the list is the almighty Corona Oslo Eggshell Drawing Paper. This is my favourite paper to use when I am doing watercolour painting because it really holds the water well and it is perfect for blending the colors out.

 And last on the paper list, is this 17.8cm x 25.4cm 80 leaves Blueberry Spiral Notebook . I was looking for a green apple one but unfortunately, they don’t have it so I opted for this one. And they quality is also great so I have no complains about it.


 Now that we are done with the papers, let’s move on to the mediums and inks! I got this Synthetic not-really-high-quality-but-it-is-fine paint brushes for 39 pesos (or 49?) A pack comes with 6 brushes with different sizes. I purchased the same set a year ago but I loose control taking care of my brushes so I don’t know where on earth they are now.


 And I got 2 brushes that I bought individually and first on the list is a Reeves no.2 Pony Hair round brush, and a Sterling No. 8 I-don’t-know-what-this-brush-is-called –but-it’s-flat



 Got a mixing palette because it is a must when it comes to watercolour arts. And sorry my mixing palette looks so dirty, but I guess that’s the main purpose of it.


 What are those tools for if I don’t have watercolours? I bought a Watercolour Tube Set it it was divine! I love it so much and I might be buying the Reeves one if I am already good at it.


  
Let’s get in on with the inks! Starting with the Skilcraft Vista Gel Ink pens. My grandma also gave us a pack of it and we divided it into 3. So I really don’t know that much about it. I also got a Pilot G-2 07 Gel Pen which is also given to me by my grandma. I also got my very first Zebra Stationery in my whole entire life, and if you didn’t know, Zebra is one of the famous stationery brand from japan and many people have been raving about it so I was like shocked. It’s a dual ended marker, a fine tip and a pen tip in blue, this was given to my mom by my aunt from her sister who is working on mitsumi.


  
Sticking with the dual ended theme, I got coloured markers from Mini Go, in brown. It has a broad tip aswell as a fine tip one. Also got a 0.38 Roller Ballpens from Mini Go.




Here’s a 30-ml White Poster Color from Dong-A. Bought this because I always needed white paint in doing paintings. 


 The last two items were also from my grandma, First, are these 0.8mm Metallic Gel Ink Pens in Green and Red from Pentel and some smear guard highlighters from Sharpie.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe