flowers & updates

October 14, 2017


It's currently raining and I thought I should update you guys about what's been going on with my life. And, I thought I should insert these random photos of flowers that I took and you might see these pictures on my instagram feed very very soon :D

Sooooo, I don't know where to start but I guess I should start about most of my friends noticed, and that is..... I loose some weight. I became thinner than expected and it happened very unexpectedly. I didn't do it purposely, intentionally whatsoever, it just happened out of the blue. It became a hassle for me because most of my jeans and shorts wouldn't fit me and it will look loose and it does make me feel uncomfortable. I guess this is because of to much tasks to do and having almost no sleep at all.


Second, I have soooo many (well, not really) planned blogposts for you guys but I don't have that much time to do it :( My schedule is always full and I hate it so much :((((( I have been bombarded with school works and lemme tell you, it is very stressful. And, I have been thrifting for the past few months and I guess I already have a number of clothes to show to you guys and hopefully I can find some time to take photos and put it up on my blog! 
Oh, can we just take a moment of silence? My blog is turning 2yrs. old this coming 31st and EM SO EXCITEDDDDD!!!! 


I also noticed that I am doing better on "art" by not comparing my work to others. I became way more happier when I create things and I think it did bring a huge impact not just for my works but also my mental health. (Hopefully, I will do a blogpost very very soon!)


I am highly obsessed on milk freakin teassss!!!! I have a cup of milk tea beside me while typing :D (You are about to find out on my upcoming favs! so stay tuned!) And also reading manga is literally a stress reliever for me atm, ghaaaaddddd I don't wanna ramble too much about these lil things!!!





This was such a quick post for y'all! Hope to see you again!
Til next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe