some good 'ol facts

October 31, 2017



Anddddd because today marks the 2nd year of me, being a blogger, I thought I would share something about myself. All right, let's hop right in!

1. I am Nadyah Ginice Caballero. and I am from the Philippines. (pretty obvious right? lol)
2. Loved art eversince I was a child. Art became my outlet to express my feelings and talent, I remember back when I was a kid, I love it when I find blank computer paper lying on our house because I want it to use for art projects. (sort of. haha)

3. I do not know how to draw. This is the field where I struggle the most. I am not good at drawing but I can do better at coloring :D But even so, I am doing my best to improve my skillz at drawing so that I can create more amazing pieces.
4. Watercolor is my favorite art medium ever since 7th grade. But specifically this year, I expanded my knowledge on watercolor arts and invested on a few.
5. My aesthetic is all about the 90s vibes and japanese/korean culture. If you know me  in person, you'll probably recognize me because my tops are always very big and always tucked in. I love vintage fashion/90s style rather than the 'current' trends (basic sht).




6. I started watching kdramas back in 2009 because of my Mom (she's not an avid fan but she watches kdrama sometimes). However, I only watched one kdrama every year and I don't know why until 2014, I discovered japanese drama. It became one of my fandoms up until this day but I still stopped. 2016 became my huge comeback onto watching asian dramas and up until this day, I am watching asian dramas (and it's about a year! hella yeah!)
7. When I was young, I thought kpop is so lame like honestly, but when I discovered EXO back in 2014, it changed my mindset. I support each and every group but EXO will always be my forever bias group.


8. Last year, 2016 was not also about asian dramas. It was also about liking Anime!!!! I can't even explain how and why but here I am, loving anime at it's finest. I watched an anime film back in 2014 and didn't really dig that much about anime since then. But when the movie Kimi No Nawa was all over the internet, so I thought I should give it a try. So, it was amazing then followed by kimi ni todoke and the rest is history. Also, I admired the Japanese Culture since then, (esp. the kawaii culture) so it was easy for me to love anime as much as I love dramas.


9. I love watching youtube videos, from room tours, diys, to make-up tutorials and hauls. I have a ton of favs depending on my aesthetic, like I watch Zoella for beauty, blogger aesthetic, Simply_Kenna for fairy, minimal anime aesthetic, pewdiepie for you laugh you lose (yas gurl.) and many more!!!


10. I became much more wiser than before. and I expressed myself more this year comparing to the past years. And honestly, I feel very happy because of it.


11. I don't wake up early every.single.damn.day. like gurl. I always hear my mom screaming 6am in the morning :D And I always set my alarm yet I doesn't help in any way.
12. I am highly obsessed on coffee and milk teas this month. NO SHAME. NO SHAME.
13. Fall is my favorite season even though I haven't experienced it but gurl. Seeing those tumblr pictures can make you fall in love even if you lived in a tropical country.
14. I really love Video Editing and hoping I can produce nice videos/films and make a profit out of it.
15. I cut my hair once a year. This is my annual to do things :D Pretty nice right? haha. very nice.

Thankyou so much for sticking around! Happy 2nd Anniversary to my blog! Hope to spend the following years with you! 
Til' next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe