Journal With Me: Vol. 1

January 22, 2018


If you follow me on my art account on instagram, you might know that I am currently obsessed with journaling. I used to be journaling back in the day, if you're an og, do you remember my blogpost about Start Journaling? Journaling became my current obsession at the moment because I my friend gave me 2 cute notebooks for Christmas and I know I won't use them for class because hello? they're so cute for bad notes aryt? So to get some use out of it, I thought I should go back in making journal!


Also, I mentioned that I want to start a journal on my previous blogpost. I might be doing another blogpost about my journaling so you should stay tuned! So here are some snippets that I took while making this spread.




I hope I did inspire you to make your own journal!
Till next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe