2018 Daily Skincare Routine

February 10, 2018


Originally, my first post for 2018 would be my skin care routine but sometimes, things doesn't turn out the way you plan. Nonetheless, I still want to tackle about my Daily Skincare Routine that I have been doing since the last few months of 2017.


My skincare didn't change drastically but I did added a few products. If you haven't read my post about my skincare routine way back in 2016, then highly recommend to read that post first for you to have a lil background about how my skincare routine changed. You can read my post by clicking this.

Before we start, I just want you to know that my skin type is oily skin so I am really prone to acne. So here's my daily skin care routine!


Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser : If you're an og reader, you might know that I am an avid user of Cataphil's cleanser and lotion. Washing my face with Cetaphil cleanser is my first step when it comes to my routine. It serves as my make-up remover or simply just cleansing my face. It is very gentle and odorless which why I like it. I does a great job at removing my mascara without ripping my eyelashes off.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: I recently discovered this product last year and I really liked it! This is my main facial wash because it really removes the makeup that my gentle skin cleanser didn't managed to get. But it only happens rare. This fella helps me to control my acne.


St. Ives Apricot Scrub: Again, another favvvvvvv through out the years. I highly recommend St. Ives' Scrubs cause it is affordable and it does a great job at exfoliating my face. I have tried a number of varieties but I always go back to the classic Apricot Scrub.

Daiso Aloe Facial Cleansing Foam : I'm a bit sad about this guy because this was given to me as a gift and I couldn't find it at my local Daiso Store :( But this is the last thing that I put on my face inside the bathroom, it gives me that fresh, dry skin that I have been dying to experience for a whole day! (Since I'm oily).


Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple Action Toner : Heading back to my room, chill out for a couple of minutes, I then apply my toner also from Neutrogena with a cotton pad. It does sting a bit which is a good sign. (for me, i guess)


Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel from The Face Shop : If you read my previous skin care routine post, you might remember that I have a aloe face mask from avon right? well now, I do have a big tub of Aloe gel from The Face Shop! I apply it to my face once the toner is already absorbed and I slept with it. I like it because it gets dry very quickly. well technically not dry but it doesn't give you that sticky feeling that I really hate.

Andddddd, that's my skin care routine on a daily basis. I might be doing a weekly version soon! I hope you'll stay tuned for that! 
Thank you so much for the love and support, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe