Autumn Favorites!

November 03, 2018


Hello friends! Here are my autumn favorites! I don't have that much products to tackle about unlike my summer favorites but they are worth sharing! So let's hop right in!


Starting off with beauty favs, I fell in love with another shower gel from AVON natural in the scent vanilla and sandalwood. I use it with a bar soap, particularly a Dove beauty bar, the one that is not scented? the blue one, and it gives a nice effect to my skin! The dove bar moisturizes my skin like crazy and it has that vanilla scent to it because of the shower gel. 


Also, I got surprised with Sunsilk's co-creation shampoo (green) that aims strong and long hair. This really works well with Cream Silk Conditioner (pink) but sadly,  don't have it on .jpeg because I just recently ran out of it and I am currently trying out another conditioner. 


Keratin Smooth Shampoo by TRESemme also does magic. Same with the Sunsilk one, this also works well with Creak Silk Conditioner in pink on my hair. My hair get very frizzy when I use a shampoo not suitable for my hair type. So I am surprised by these two as I don't usually use them on a daily basis because I have a particular shampoo that works well with my hair. If you happen to see them as you are doing your errands, give them a go.


This oxygen mask by Sanso is also a recent discovery of mine. My friend introduce this to me and I am so happy as I got to witness optimum results! Plus, this is very cheap. It retails for only 29 pesos and can be found at 7/11 Convenience Stores. 


By far, this is the first nail polish that lasted for about 2 months on my nails. It's the Mark.gel shine enamel by Avon in nude i guess? I painted my nails with this nail polish last August and it stayed until October or I guess November! I removed at the 3rd week of October though because I needed to clean my nails. But I guess it started chipping out around the last week of September? It was a long journey! Highly recommend this nail enamel.


For the random ones, I fell inlove with Hello from Tokyo tote bag from Shiseido, I guess it was a freebie or something? I really like it because of how thick the canvas material is being used and it is perfect in putting my art materials when I go out because of its durability and its promising look. I use it to put my art materials so I was very surprised it worked so well. I feel like an art student for a good amount of time. haha.


I think I featured this puppy before in one of my favorites but its back! my wireless earbuds from Skullcandy is very handy! I use it whenever I am doing something and I wanna listen to music. I use it all the time as I am bombarded with school works, I couldn't help but to get annoyed when I use my wired earphones because I need to be careful whenever I move around. 

Songs I've been up to:















Drama:


Sachiiro no one room has been something I've been catching up to. Still on going and the plot is very different from what I am used to. However, this is something I enjoy watching.

Anime:


Ahhhhh!!! Asobi Asobase!!!! I highly recommend this anime out! Very light-hearted and it doesn't have any love shtty scenes hahaahhaha it focuses on 3 girls who are in the same club and its basically a series of happening involving these three girls. My favorite is Honda Hanako. She's my queen! 


Last but not the least, Wotakoi: Love is hard for an otaku. I have read the first few pages of chapter one of this in manga version but I didn't know it will be having an anime adaption last Spring 2018. I got to watch it during this time of the year and it took me less than 24 hours to finish it! I love the story and how these 4 individuals connect because of their passion when it comes to being otaku.


 that's it for my autumn favorites!
Till next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe