19 goals for 2019

March 18, 2019


This year, it took me so long to post my 19 goals intended for this year. I originally have some pictures for the said blogpost but as I was about to make a post about it yesterday, I decided to retake the pictures because they look sooooo bad and I don't want to add it on my blog. Nevertheless, here are 19 goals, for 2019!



More commissions this year! | I wanted to create more art than I did the past few years this year. I wanted to start a business perhaps? I hope I can! I am planning to take it seriously and build my own name in the field of art and journaling. Hopefully I can gather all the necessary things this summer, before classes starts.

Step out of your comfort zone! | If there is something I wanted to do but I am too shy and think I might ruin everything, I hope I can get all the strength I needed to overcome my fears and step out of my cocoon.

Cry, if you needed to | Life is not all about the blue skies, and lovely flowers, there will always be storms and calamities we needed to overcome. It's okay to cry but always remember falling isn't something you shouldn't be ashamed of and it shouldn't be the reason why you are giving up with life! Flowers can't grow without rain. With everything you are going through, I hope you can always look at the brighter side and say "I can do this".

Reach out to the people you miss! | Life is too short to act like you don't care. Risking is better than regretting right? Side aside your pride, reach out, make appointments with friends whom you care the most, and enjoy life! Make memories with people.

Eat breakfast! Daily! | THIS. I needed to tell myself this goal ALL THE TIME. Eat breakfast daily! Breakfast makes you fueled up throughout the day. 

Save up! | Do not spend your money on things you won't be needing (except for stationery lol). Value your cash, save up, make it grow, and invest on somethings that will benefit not only you, but also the people you love.

Venture out different mediums! | I get it. I love watercolor but maybe try something new... perhaps? I've been dying to try acrylic or oil but I still don't have the budget.. hahahaha! Hoping this year will be the year in trying out these mediums I have in mind!

Continue Journaling ❤❤❤ | Ahhhhh yasss. Even if the past few months I only get to journal like 1-2 spreads on a average because of overflowing school works, I hope I can continue journaling until the day I can't even write.

Say Thank you more often | This is something I wanted to improve because I am already doing it since last year. Saying thank you isn't something that will kill you! do it more often! Showing your gratitude can make a person feel loved.

Stop over thinking! | It is normal for us to expect something or over think certain scenarios in life that leads us to bad incidents but do minimize over thinking as it attracts more negative energy.

Consistent blogposts this year! | I know!!!!! I'm not doing well in keeping up some posts as the year started, but I promise!!! I will be posting as much I would like for the next couple of months!

Spend more time with your friends! | As I am already at my final year of Senior High School, I will surely miss the times where me and my friends hang out whether just eating lunch or grab some ice cream after class. Cherish the moments with your friends, create new ones but never forget the old ones.

Do your Skin Care Routine! Every night! | My skin has been breaking out like crazy 😟 I hope I can go back to my usual skin before my first day of College!

Graduate this year! | yasss!! go get that diploma girl!

Do your best in your first year of College! | Something I really wanted to do well for this year. I want my first year of college to be a memorable one. I hope I can balance my leisure and academics and not slacking off like the usual.

Decide for yourself | Choose what you wanted. Do not ever choose something just because people said you to do so. Learn to stand up for yourself whatever the outcome it may be, at least, it was something you wanted, not anybody else's.

Learn to appreciate the little things | yasss. the small talks, saying hi, thank you's, the unplanned ice cream dates, and actually everything! Learn to appreciate the little things more because sometimes, these "little things" can bring such a huge impact to your life.

Value yourself | Whatever you are struggling, always remember to Value yourself. You may seem like you are worthless but always pick yourself up! We sometimes fall but the best thing to do is to get up and keep going.

Make the most out of it, this year. Be happy. As always. | Just like 2018, live life with no regrets and always look unto the positive side. Make 2019 your year!



Till next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe