Accessorize with F21

April 17, 2019


I always love shopping around spring time and was lucky enough to spot some cute accessories at Forever 21. It's not many but I know I'll get a good use out of them.

Forever 21 not only offers quality fast fashion pieces but they also have a good range of accessories where you shop hair accessories, necklaces, earrings, pins, even make up brushes or loofahs! you name it! It offers you quality accessories with reasonable prices and of course, you will get a good use out of them. As it offers a wide range of accessories, it allows you to mix and match with the outfits you have chosen or the ones you already own and with that, you will be able to maximize the use of your accessories and even outfits. Again, this post is not sponsored but I wish I am  if you want to collaborate or do business with me, click "ABOUT" for you to know my email if you wish to reach out.


Cat Ears - 280php? I am not sure, already used it, didn't looked at the price hehe, so helpful.


Bobby pins with minimal floral details, - 160php a set of 4


Minimal necklace with a key  pendant - 330php


Pins - 450php


Pins - 450php


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe