Stationery. #3

May 16, 2019


April was about to end when I decided to place another order of stationery items HeHE. All of the items were purchased from the store Coloffice (CHINA) or follome2.ph it comes from China so do expect a longer time of arrival of products because it does take a good 2-3 weeks before the package arrives in your home, please do keep that in mind. 

I recommend to dig deeper as some stores in Shopee can sell the same product with a doubled price. I highly recommend this shop, not really the cheapest option you could go for but it gives you a wide range of products to chose from and the shop itself is preferred, a lot of people also have made purchase from the shop which makes it more credible and reasonable to shop from. Reviews from people who placed an order in the shop can be very useful in deciding whether you should place an order or not.

So, here are some of the products I've bought! I've been wanting to get in touch with these products for awhile now so I was very happy when I finally placed an order and received my parcel. Since it is from China, I would suggest to spend like minimum 500 to 1k worth of items. Considering it is from China, standard shipping fee applies. I believe it ranges from 125-200? depending on your place. Shopee offers free shipping vouchers with some minimum purchases. Make use out of that. So I highly recommend to find a shop where it can cater you all of your needs and has a very affordable price range. Again, just like my other Stationery posts, this is no way sponsored both Shopee and the store I am plugging in. I genuinely like the app and did purchased on the store with my own money and now, I would like to share what I got with my readers. If you would like to make me another journal with me, or any journal related posts, please do let me know so I can plan out the content I will put. With that very very long introduction, here are the products I managed to buy. Suit yourselves!



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe