Shopee Stationery Haul

October 18, 2020


Hi friends! I am still getting used to the new blogger set-up and also, I haven't been active for awhile. The blogging community went downhill upon the rise of new social media platforms such as youtube and instagram. Nevertheless, I have doing this for literally years and although I do not post much as before, I still would like to give my spare time in writing here on my blog.

Today, I will be talking about my stationery haul from shopee last month. I did filmed the unboxing part last month but I am not that happy with my footage. So I decided to film it again whenever I have time and decided to make an in-depth review on my blog in which I talk about the items I got and rate the store based on my experience.

Please keep in mind that I talk about my own experience in certain shop so what I tell you in this blogpost might not be different from your own experience.


FIRST SHOP: PAPEMELROTI

ORDER TOTAL: PHP 221
AMOUNT PAID: PHP 259 (Shipping fee included)
PAYMENT METHOD: ShopeePay
DATE ORDERED: 08/29/2020
SHIPMENT: 09/01/2020
ORDER RECIVED: 09/08/2020


Papemelroti is a filipino stationery brand where it sells affordable stationery items along with home decors, accessories. 

These are the items that I got:


I did ordered the Papemelroti Iconic Artists Matte Badge - In the variant Frida Kahlo (https://shopee.ph/product/121953615/2162463347) but sadly, it was replaced by a Van Gogh 2020 planner and a Frida Kahlo Magnetic Kraft bookmark. 

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐

Will I buy again in this shop? Why? 

No. I'm very disappointed with how my first order turned out. I wanted to support local stationery stores but Papemelroti gave me a huge disappointment. I even added a remark to please take a picture before shipping out my orders but I did not receive any. Although I would have understand the picture thing because they have a lot of orders to pack, but replacing the pin that I ordered to a Van Gogh pocket planner and a Magnetic bookmark is not reasonable at all. Only if they have messaged me that they replaced the pin that I ordered then I would be happy enough to browse to their shop and look for something that has the same price of the pin. I also think that my order was mixed with their other orders because two items were included as a replacement . I considered getting a return/refund but the process was so hassle and I need to shoulder the shipping expenses. 


SECOND SHOP: mujie.ph

ORDER TOTAL: PHP 128
AMOUNT PAID: PHP 167 (Shipping fee included)
PAYMENT METHOD: Cash on Delivery
DATE ORDERED: 09/01/2020
SHIPMENT: 09/04/2020
ORDER RECIEVED: 09/13/2020

These are the item I got:
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Will I buy again in this shop? Why? 

Yes. They have affordable prices for stationery items that can be pricey when bought to other shops. I also got my order in complete and good condition.

THIRD SHOP: mohamm.ph

ORDER TOTAL: PHP 197
AMOUNT PAID: PHP 135 (Shipping fee included)
PAYMENT METHOD: Cash on Delivery
DATE ORDERED: 09/09/2020
SHIPMENT: 09/11/2020
ORDER RECIEVED: 09/19/2020

These are the items I got:

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Will I buy again in this shop? Why? 

They also have a wide selection of affordable stationery items in which there is not doubt I will place another order in the future. However, some of the products does not have proper variations shown in the picture so did took the risk in placing an order for the three of my solid color washi tapes praying that I am getting the colors that I wanted. Surprisingly, I did got them. 

Watch my stationery haul here:


all the love,
Nadyah









 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe