full product reveal | nadyahcreates

November 21, 2020


If you haven't been following me these past few months, you might not know that I have been busy not only because of school but also in curating products that I am about to sell. 

I will talk about my journey, and how I managed my finances and what things that you should take note of when opening a small business once I'll get the hang out of this and discover its loop holes.

For now, here the full list of my products that I am about to sell on my Shopee Account this 11/26!


These are the clay pins I've made! The type of clay I used for this project was air dry clay, handpainted, and glazed with love :") it comes with 7 designs. 

An individual clay pin retails for only PHP 30. These clay pins are 100% handmade, handpainted sealed with acrylic gloss.

😉designs😉

avocado 

egg

envelope

orange

starry night

kaonashi (no face)

avocado toast set (PHP 50)

Aside from claypins, I've also tried to put up little stationery bits and I come up with the Book pages memopad, it is made out of old books which are prone to be thrown away due to the loss of its purpose. Retails for only PHP 10 (1 memo pad = 30 sheets)




Goody bags! Who doesn't like goody bags? It's basically a paper bag filled with products! I orginally wanted the book pages memo pad to only be exclusive to the goody bags but I decided instead of having just one (1) random claypin per goody bag, I went for two since the other items included are just fillers or samplers in my opinion and I don't think that I will buy something like that priced at PHP 50. 

Nonetheless, each goody bag includes:



Pizza claypin and Onigiri claypin are exclusive only for the goody bags! By purchasing a goody bag, the probability of getting exclusive designs is huge! 




My shop will finally have its soft opening this 11/26! I still have things that I needed to settle such as my bank account details but I hope I can do it before the said soft opening! Stocks are limited in quantity so if you would like to have some, then keep an eye out!

Thank you so much for your love and support. For sharing, liking, commenting, reading this post, it means the world to me 💓. I honestly didn't think of launching the shop this year (my original plan was to launch the shop next year) but I just decided to go for it and figure out things along the way. This was such a you-know-what-I'm-just-gonna-do-it decisions and I could've been more proud to myself. 


follow us on shopee! you can click the shopping cart icon beside the search icon here in my blog or in the side. thank you so much for reading and allowing me to share to you my passion in creating art. I can't wait to see my creations being sent to you! grand opening will be on 2021 and stay tuned as I will be having my first giveaway when that time comes! 


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe