Handmade Milktea Keychains!

March 05, 2023


Milktea Keychains for sale! 🧋🧋 I have made a small batch of Milktea Keychains available for purchase for PH residents! If you didn't know, I started selling again on my shopee account last January this year. I got the idea of making Milktea keychains for sale by someone who specifically asked me to do one for him. That was when I decided to why not make it available on my shop? I love Milktea and it makes sense to make this merchandise as I am an avid milktea lover! I'd love to share my thoughts about the Milktea Shops I've tried here in Cebu City, very very soon! 


My Milktea keychains have three variations (flavors, if you will!) You can choose from Regular Milktea, Matcha Milktea and Cake/Cheesecake Milktea! Everything is made by hand. Meaning, there will be inevitable imperfections and difference in appearance but know that it is made with love :'). I also had so much fun in making these! 


You can get these Milktea keychains for only 85 Php! I only have 10 stocks left so if you want to get your hands on these, you def. need to check out as early as now! Click the photo below to redirect your browser to my shopee listing: 


Share this to someone who likes Milktea! 🧋




 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe