Alone

December 01, 2015

Alone. Most of us dosen't want to be alone but me? there are times I really really want to be all by myself.

why? Probably because I could spend time with myself without someone. No one can judge what I think. No one can stabb me when I'm alone. Only me.

But I didn't say we really need to be alone all the time, (that's another story.) Just spend a little time for yourself, think about something you really need to take time of, and probably you can't focus because of what people around you says.

No one can understand yourself 100% but YOU. You understand yourself so well. Don't be afraid to admit to youself have a crush to whom, you've made a mistake because thats life! everybody makes mistakes.

2015 | nadyahginice


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe