LATEST PURCHASES

July 06, 2016



I've been buying and trying out alot of beauty products lately, and I wanna share it with you guys what are my recent purchases. Actually, I ordered 2 beauty items today but obviously, I wont have them today bc I just ordered them today! haha! I want those 2 products to include in this blogpost but I really really want to make a blogpost today even if I didn't have those products. I don't have classes today bc it's a holiday and that's why I'm making a blogpost.
So here are my latest purchases, more on nails and skin care. I'm not going to talk about them that much in this post because each and every single product in this post will be having a review so stay tuned for that!






 NOSE PACK WHITEHEADS & BLACKHEADS REMOVER by iWhite KOREA


FACIAL CREAM WHITENING VITA 3 IN 1 by iWhite KOREA

MAXI~PEEL EXFOLIANT SCRUB



LaBelle Nail Polish in Cherry Pink




C.Y.D or Color Your Day Nail Polish in White Satin




KLIK Nail Laquer in SUPER BLACK



KLIK Nail Laquer in Black Velvet



Sassy Colors in BLU HAWAI



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe