Avon Naturals Peeling Exfoliator Review

October 29, 2016



Hello everyone! I'm back with another blogpost for you. I recently found out that my mom bought this product from Avon  days ago, but I didn't notice it right away. When I saw it, I eventually felt very happy and very excited to try it. 




Avon Naturals Face Care Brightening Peeling Exfoliator - Lime
CLAIMS TO BE:
  • Deeply cleanses dirt, oil and other impurities
  • removes light makeup and leaves skin a refreshed and smooth feel
  • gently exfoliating 
  • instantly removes visible and dull and rough skin to make it look clearer and finer
  • no alcohol
  • no artificial colorant
  • gentle to skin
  • allergy tested
  • dermatologist tested
  • suitable for everyday use
TO USE: Pump a small amount to be applied on the whole face or desired area. Avoid eye area.  Gentle massage in a circular motion for 30-60 seconds. Rinse off by water.

THOUGHTS:
Whenever you're trying a new product for your face, try it first on your hands. Because you never know, what will happen to your face.
At first, I took a cotton ball and put some of the product on it and gently rub it on my hand. It didn't work. So I put a minimal amount of the product on the tip of my finger and start doing some circular motion on my hand. It did work. However, I noticed that when you massage it for more than 30-60 seconds, it's starting to sting, which is fine for me but I bet it's not good on you.
When I started using it on my face, I already felt a cooling sensation from the product itself. But I don't recommend putting some of the product to whole face first before massaging it because it might sting, ---but I don't know. I love using it because I can really see my dead skin separating to my face lol does that make sense? haha! It also smells so citrus-sy! 
Good thing about it is I didn't have a new addition to my pimple collection the next day, (pretty much why I'm scared to try new products on my face, it might cause me some acne!) When I washed it with luke warm water, my skin didn't really feels dry, it's so smooth to be honest. I like because your skin is already exfoliated but it is still moisturized. It can really give you instant brightness to your skin, I don't know actually if it really stays but I feel like if you are using it consistently, then you might have a brighter skin than before. 
  • ARE YOU GONNA PURCHASE IT AGAIN?
Probably YES. I can really see some changes of my skin (my skin looked brighter than usual) and I for me it's really fun to use because you tend to see your dead skin separating from your face LOL. I just really love it when it happens!
  • ARE YOU GONNA RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
I would recommend it to the people who wants to try something out of their comfort zone in terms of skin care. I would recommend this to the people who doesn't suffer from a severe acne just like myself. I think the citrus-sy vibe this product is not good for people who has alot of acne because it might triger the pimples resulting to a very very very severe acne stage. But If you want to try, then go for it! Just make sure to face the consequences if it happens to you.

deatails:
1OO ML 
 REATAIL PRICE: 199 (i think? I'm not so sure. I think it's 149 but ohwell, check the brochure hihi)



xoxo, nadyah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe