An Independence Day Inspired Outfit

June 12, 2017


In order to give my respect to the people who died in order for us to be free, I want to put up an outfit inspired by the Philippine flag. This was such an unexpected idea yet it turned out great (for me hahaha) 

My blue denim shorts represents the blue part of the flag, and my maroon top for the red part of the flag, (couldn't find a red one so I opted for maroon)
My white sneakers represents the white portion of the flag and my watch represents the sun and three stars that you see in the Philippine Flag. 



This was such an amazing idea even if it doesn't screams independence when you first saw me but when you look closely at the colors, and what day is today, then you might know what was this outfit all about.

TOP - FOREVER 21; SHORTS - THRIFTED;
SNEAKERS - VANS; SOCKS - FOREVER 21
WATCH - GUESS; RINGS - FOREVER 21






Til' next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe