Arf!; Dog Inspired Make-Up Look

June 12, 2017



Yesterday, I was bored so I attempt to do something productive. Fortunately, I came up with this make-up look that was inspired by my headband with dog ears, It doesn’t look like it was inspired by dog ears because I really want it to be that way.  You can wear this makeup look for Halloween if you want to dress up as a dog, I know, its June yet I’m talking about Halloween But you can also wear this look anytime of the year.

PRODUCTS USED:



Start off with a bare face, do your usual rituals before putting makeup on. I used this Essence Cover Pact as my foundation because its lightweight and the coverage is buildable. Then I used a concealer stick from simply pretty to hide out any visible imperfections. To set my base, I used this pressed powder from Avon.



Lez do de eyesss!!!! So start by putting on concealer to your eyelids, then apply a  cream colored eyeshadow all over your lids, to define your crease, use a dark brown shade and create an outer v.

Once that is done, add a sparkly gold eyeshadow to the middle part of your eyelids and add a shimmery cream eyeshadow to your inner corners to have a pop.

Take the dark brown shade and swipe that to your lower lashline, stop at the middle part. Then take the shimmery gold shadow and add it onto your middle lower lashline.

Line your eyes with a liquid eyeliner and apply two or more coats of mascara.



Apply a minimal amount of blush to your cheeks to give you that fresh look and apply some highlighter. Lastly, a red lipstick will complete the look.







Til' next time, friends!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe