TOP 5 ANIME LIST

June 09, 2017


I am not an otaku or an anime lover whatsoever but I have been watching alot of anime the past 2 months. Alot of my friends who watches kdrama also watches a little bit of anime so I think its about time to invade the Anime World. I grew up not liking anime because before it is not my type of cartoon I will most likely to watch but in the present, I eventually watched a single anime yet I am craving for more. I came up with a list of my top 5 favorite animes to watch.



1. WATASHI GA MOTETE DOUSUNDA
This was released last fall, 2016. If you already read my May Favorites blogpost, then you might know  why I really liked this anime so much. It is very light-hearted which one of the reasons why I really love it because most of the animes that I watched doesn’t have a great ending although the story is great. This anime makes me laugh and I am currently craving for season 2.



 2. Nijiro Days.
This anime is about 4 guys and how their love life went. This is also a light-hearted anime but I need to admit that I really didn’t like the ending tbh. I don’t want to spoil you guys because spoiling is bad so if you want to know what kind of ending Nijiro Days have, then you should probably lend a couple of days to watch this anime.


3. OOKAMI NO SHOUJO TO KURO OUJI
I don’t know why this anime was in the 3rd place but I guessNijiro Days and Watashi Ga Motete Dousunda deserves the 2nd and 1st place. I so much love this anime! The story is quite common but it has something that will make you fall inlove.


4. SUKITTE II NA YO
If I am not mistaken, this was the 5th anime I watched, and I must say, I really did fell inlove with the  story and the characters. I know I said “fell inlove” multiple  times but I really do! The story is a little bit common yet I think some people do suffer or experience a relationship like this in real life.


5.KIMI NI TODOKE
I haven’t encountered something like Sawako and Kazehaya has in real life. But they do have a great chemistry so you should check this anime as well.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe