Lunar | 新年快乐!

February 16, 2018


新年快乐! Here's a makeup that was inspired by China's one of the most biggest events, the Chinese New Year. Didn't use too much products to create this look and hope you'll enjoy!

Skin is already good to go so I went ahead and applied concealer to my under eyes and to some parts of my face. I want this look to be more "natural' looking in terms of the base, not a full coverage one, since it is hot here in the Philippines, all year round.


Since I recently got myself some panda eyes, I went back to my under eye and add another concealer that can cover my dark under eyes even more.

*serum

To keep everything in place, I dust some powder all over my face.


I then lightly define my brows with a eyebrow pencil.


The eye look that I created is very simple, I took a shimmery beige eyeshadow and apply it all over my lids. I then take a gold eyeshadow and apply it to the outer corner of my eyes creating depth. Blend those two colors together and once it is perfectly blended, take your shimmery beige shadow again and pat it onto the inner part of your lids. Kind of like retouching the base.


Apply mascara and lipstick. You can also apply liquid eyeliner but in my case, I chose not to because I'm still not good at it and for me its a bit "bold".


Voila!
You can even rock this look even if its not Chinese New Year!



新年快乐!

Til next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe