Spring Chic ft. ToSave.com

February 25, 2018


Spring is right around the corner so I thought, it would be appropriate enough to give you some outfit ideas! Although I live in the Philippines, I can still feel that "spring vibe" and I want to dress accordingly to the said season.

I want to thank ToSave.Com for reaching me out and let me choose 3 items from their website and send it to me so I could review it. If you didn't know what tosave is, it is basically an online shopping website based in China, they offer thousands of products for a cheaper price. You don't have to worry about payments and deliveries because they do ship worldwide and you can pay with the world's most popular and secure payment methods. So be sure to check ToSave.com to get good deals!


This is what the package look like when it arrived. Sealed and the products were in good condition.


So, here's the first item. When I first saw this Baby Blue Pearl Top (Women long sleeve pearl shirt) Choi Ae Ra from Fight for my way popped in my head. It really reminded me of her so I need to get it. It fits on me perfectly and I really like the loose bell sleeves! This look would be perfect if I want to dress up a little bit. Material type: Polyester. Size: S . You don't have to worry about what type of material the blouse is used or size charts because all of the information was already in the website. I paired this blouse with an A-lined black shorts and some sneakers.




Shoes: Vans | Socks: Forever 21




The second piece that I got from tosave is a Short Sleeve Khaki Flowy Dress (women short sleeve swing dress) to be honest, I wasn't really "excited" to receive this piece cause I'm way more excited receiving the first item but man, I wasn't expecting for it to be good as hell! lmao. It is very flowy and the material isn't really thin nor thick.Therefore it is perfect for this time of the year! Or even summer! There are a good amount of colors available in the website but I personally liked the Khaki one because you can't go wrong with nudes right? Andddddd, it was a bit funny because when I received the item, I thought it was a "merp" because it is a single color and it doesn't look good when not worn. But when I tried it on, boi. I should get a life!!! I really like it! Very breathable, and flattering to my body. Material: Polyester




Tote Bag: Forever 21 ;Sneakers: Vans ;Socks: Forever 21


 Last but not the least, here's a lil Kabuki Blush Brush (face powder brush, face powder makeup brush, kabuki brush, blush brush) Though this is meant for blush, this puppy has the capacity to be an all round face brush! It does a great job blending my foundation, applying bronzer and ofcourse, blush. You can't go wrong with a travel-friendly face brush right? This puppy is such a great steal! Cheaper price for a good quality brush! Highly recommended. Brush material: imported synthetic hair, handle material: Bamboo


comparison.

Again, thank you so much ToSave.com for giving me a chance to take a look at your store got 3 items for me to review! If you have time, take a look at their website!
Til next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe