School Staples!

June 12, 2018



Here are the stuff that I usually take to School on a day-to-day basis. I'm already in 12th grade so I don't need to carry that much stuff.


A pad of paper is already a given but having a small size plastic envelope with me through out the whole school year makes it way more easier for me to store my school papers. I'm a very messy person and I don't like spending so much time during clearance signing looking for my lost papers so I always gather them up.


I need to have my binder and a notebook for that one special subject that requires so much note taking. I didn't buy a new binder for this academic year because my previous binder is still in a good condition and I still have a crap ton of fillers left.


As a STEM Student, your sci-cal is your Bestfriend. So I need to have my sci-cal on hand for those crappy problems I needed to solve. Right beside my sci-cal is my pencil case.


Here's what my pencil case consists: A 6-inch ruler, a Pilot G-tech pen in 0.3, a mechanical pencil, pencil lead, eraser, book tab thingy, an extra pen, highlighter and a flash drive. I don't bring too much writing essentials because I know I won't be using all of them at once.


And for my personal stuff, I put all those things at my Song Joong Ki pouch that was given to me by my friends for Christmas, a wallet and a baseball cap. I tell you, baseball cap is one of my staples when I'm going out aside from my wallet and cellphone, you never know when it will rain or it's a sunny day right?


Inside my pouch is where I keep my baby powder, a lipstick, phone charger, earphones, a hair tie and a sanitary napkin. Because again, you never know.
That was a quick run through! I hope you did get some ideas!
Till next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe