September 2018: A Monthly Spread & Updates

September 08, 2018



I know you are all aware my last blogpost was way back in the month of June. Cheers to another segment here in my blog. Were it is still similar to Journal with me but I only do it by the first week of the month. This is sort of like a monthly spread where I put my goals for the month.


For the past few months, I've always attempted to make blogposts multiple times but couldn't put them up cause there are some school works piled up like there's no end. I wasn't able to make my Summer Favorites because of the said reason. I tell you, I've tried to took some photos for my favorites but I just couldn't get into blogging when there's something I needed to prioritize in the first place.



A lot of things happened in my personal life disregarding my studies. Sorry guys if I left you behind without any updates and such :( (but I hope there's any tho. LMAO) But really guys, I am doing well with my personal life even though dramas are still present. I hope you guys are doing well too! I have really been into watching anime and jdrama lately. I'll def. mention those work of art in my Autumn Favorites!




And I have really been into Journaling lately, and placing crap ton of orders of stationery items the past few months. Honestly, the pictures are already edited and such but the problem is, I still don't have the time to sit down and look for the links of those items. But I hope, I can post my overdue stationery haul for months!


Nevertheless, I really hope y'all are doing well - in school and personal life! Here are some of the few snippets I took for this blogpost.








Till next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe