stuff I bought for School

June 10, 2018


By tomorrow, I am officially going to school for the school year 2018-2019!~~ Here are some of the stuff that I bought for this school year!


This year is going to be the last year of Senior High for me so I don't really need that much things to buy because I can still reuse my things from the last school year. But I got myself a Green Apple Notebook in the standard notebook size. I only got one because my brother also has this notebook and he's giving it to me since he didn't used it for the last school year. And also got myself a pad of intermediate paper.


I luvvvv giving my friends some penpals or  artworks so I thought I should get a pack of envelopes. I got a pack of Baronial Envelopes in no.7 and a colored envelope (pink) (pack of 10).


Got myself some sticky notes! These are the cheapest ones I could find in the store. I didn't bought the expensive ones since I will only use it to remind myself or stick it onto my books for me to remind some important facts/lessons and such.


Highlighters! I have been wanting to buy these highlighters from Stabilo Boss ever since it came out! This school year I thought I really need to get some for me to enjoy studying! I got the one in Pastel Green and Pastel Orange.


This is one of the most useless (well, not really) things that I bought for this sy. I got a pencil without an eraser from Stabilo. I got it because I was attracted with the color and how simple it was! haha. It comes in the color Pink, Violet and Blue.


Lastly, I got myself a cheap 12-inch ruler for when I badly need a ruler and a 6-inch ruler to keep in my pencil case for those impromptu measuring.

I know it is not a lot but I am glad I didn't bought so much for this school year because I decided to re-use a crap ton of my supplies. Plus, I don't need to buy so much writing needs because I have been collecting pens for a while. 
Good luck for this school year!
Till next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe