Watch me Journal: How's my Mental Health? ✍️🌻

May 17, 2020


Here's my prompt for the #2020CreativeJournalingChallenge under the month of May! This is about How's my mental health where I talk about the state of my Mental Health. I chose dark colors instead of vibrant ones as I find talking about mental health is something deep for me. 


Honestly, as a home person, the first few weeks of quarantine does not feel like a quarantine as I am used to in staying indoors. However, as time passes, I have come to the point that I miss my friends and classmates that I tend to see on my regular basis. I realized that I cannot live without a face-to-face interaction with these people. As much as we wanted to go out, we have to stay at home to lessen the cases of the virus and also to save ourselves from getting infected. Social Media has become a platform where I can connect with my friends whom I haven't saw for awhile. 



Ever since I started Journaling, I have realized that I can use this craft as my outlet in releasing my thoughts without being judged or scared it might leaked out. It's like my safe space where I am presented with a canvas and I can decorate it into whatever I like and put my thoughts into words. By doing this, it has allowed me to lessen the burden that I carry and made me forget about these annoying thought that allows me to doubt myself. Since I am not new to journaling, I can say that I have a good foundation into how I manage personal stress that I do not like to talk about it with anybody other than myself. Although, as social beings, I also crave time to time for someone whom I can trust and let my bubble burst and allow them to listen to my deepest rants since at some point, if your mind is cluttered, you do not have that much energy to grab your journal and a pen. (I will be doing another prompt about some techniques I use to cope up with my mental health so stay tuned!).


I do not have the best mental health since I also experience self-pity or downing myself, but all I can say is I am responsible enough to cope up with my mental health. 



Mental Health is something you should not take it lightly so I recommend you watching this video from Pysch2Go where it shows some 5 signs that your mental health is falling apart. Though you are not an expert in the field and cannot diagnosed yourself right away, it is great to have it as a reference once you evaluate yourself and decided to take care more of yourself.



Also, you can check out my creative process in making this journal spread via my YouTube channel!  I tried to make the time frame less than 3-4 mins because I find it boring in my previous videos ahahaaha! I am overwhelmed as some of my viewers are from Abbey Sy's group and took the time and effort to click on the links I provided whenever I post on the group! I am so happy people are now watching and reading my content, thank you 😁😁



Stay safe frends!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe