mini birthday haul 🧼🍰

December 09, 2020



Last 11/26 was my birthday and also the soft opening of my shop! My family and friends were kind enough to give me a little something on my special day. :)

ngl, I didn't expect this year's birthday would be as fun as it was. I am well aware of the current situation, COVID-19 and didn't ask for something big because everyone is struggling to beat this virus. Honestly, I only asked for a spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner and dunkin donuts' chocobutternut muchkins for my birthday. As a gift, I asked PHP 500 or $10 to at least fund my on going business, nadyahcreates but I got much more than that and I am truly grateful :>


During my birthday week, I had to go to my bank to settle some things for me to link my bank account to my shopee account (one of the requirements needed as a seller). I was still new to the whole thing so I wanted to try transferring money from my bank to GCASH, I stumbled across this Whimsical cat studio on shopee and it was very timely as they were having their birthday sale! I read the reviews of the Oopsie bags and one buyer said that it was so worth the buy. I was hesitant at first as I am using my own savings but I did end up buying 3 set of it. Oopsie bags are actually a popular product item on stationery shops. Its a variety of the items that the artist sells that has defects but can still be used. The original price of Whimsical cat studio's oopsie bags is PHP 100 but I got it for PHP 70 each. I M  I N  L U V

I also got myself a tarot card deck with a velvet pouch so that I can get a free shipping voucher HAHAHAHA. I've always wanted to buy a tarot deck but was too scared to actually do it because I find it scary and somewhat my religion opposes idolizing tarot card readings. Although I've done some research about it, I am still gonna learn how to read tarot but will disobey my religion so I am not gonna be doing my own readings to predict the future or to be fully drawn to what I got in my readings. I use it for fun and to make me come out of the box! A lot of tarot card readers highly recommend to start off with the rider-waite tarot deck as it is very popular and considered to be a staple piece in the tarot world. The usual meanings of the cards are heavily based on this deck so for beginners like me, this is highly recommended.



I got a tote bag from artwork from my brother as a present. To be honest, the aesthetic isn't really my style but I really like it! It gives off something new to my closet. This tote bag is very ideal for long road trips, beach trips, school as it is zippered unlike the usual tote bags which are always open. It is also big for a normal tote bag size so it can hold a lot of things. 

My uncle and his family gave me a bath set which I'm in luv :> it comes with a shower gel, hand & body lotion and a cream bath; and a pink pouch that can be used for storing toiletries or even journal items! I really like the color palette used, it's like a hybrid of autumn and summer. The label sticker that is attached to the products are actually in a matte finish it happens rare in the Philippines! Considering it's actually manufactured locally. Never underestimate local!

Last but not the least, is a mini flower pot that my highschool best friend gave me! She painted it herself which makes it much more delicate <3 she was kind enough to support my smol shop making her my 2nd customer! I am not using it for my plants at the moment because I am scared the paint might chip off when exposed to sunny and rainy weather hahahaha. Also, my cats like to invade my little plant corner and I am scared they might like the pot. For now, it holds 95% of what I earned from my shop. I chose to separate it with my personal money for me to keep track of which one is which.



LINKS:






Watch my haul here:




 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe