2020 Holiday Gift Guide

December 12, 2020

Can you believe we are down to the last month of the year? Here in the Philippines, we've been in quarantine since MARCH. That was like the 3rd month of the year. Anyways, here's a list of stationery/cute items that I thought would be great as gifts! I haven't done this in awhile and I am really liking myself so doing this again! It makes me nostalgic especially when I look back at my old posts ~ 

For this blogpost, I will be featuring local shops, local brands, affordable stationery items! I will also be giving your ideas on how to curate the perfect holiday gifts for your crafty loved ones.

Starting with local shops, we have Shimoon.art first on the list.

They make such cute merchandise like bookmarks, art prints and stickers. I discovered them back in 2018 which was the year I took journaling seriously. They also sell them for an affordable prize! I was actually one of the winners of their giveaway earlier this year, and I do have a separate blogpost about that, if you would like to read it, then click here.





Second on the list, is jelly.worx 

Well made and affordable stickers? yes please! I got these stickers from jelly.worx last month impulsively as I was hoarding cute stickers for my BuJo next year. (that's why I haven't used them yet). Her die-cut stickers are in good quality with a matte finish. So as the sticker sheet giving off a glossy finish. I filmed a video about unboxing my package and you can click here to watch.



third on the list is whimsical cat studio. This purchase was also an impulse. HAHAHAHA. I got 3 of their oopsie bags (which are soooo worth it I'm telling you). It's one of my best purchases ever as a sticker hoarder because her stickers are basically meant for planners which is a great way to stock up on stickers for my bullet journal next year. Oopsie bags are actually a group of random stickers that has slight defects such as wrong cut, print settings and the like. Although for this shop, the imperfections aren't noticeable at all! A great gift for someone who is just starting into journaling/bullet journaling/planning! 

I also made a video featuring these stickers and if you like to check them out, click here





And of course, how can I forget? My very own clay pins! :D I recently launched a soft opening of my shop just last November 26, (my birthday)! You can shop them at shopee by clicking the shopping icon above or on the side or click here ! These gals retails for only PHP 30 and the avocado toast set is for PHP 50. I am a pin collector myself and I sometimes find it hard to look for the designs I like and if I do, it's either the shop is based overseas or too expensive for me to afford. 




I've got two local brands that I would like to share and these are Papemelroti and Veco Paper . 

First is papemelroti, although I had a bad experience with them, they do carry an affordable range of stationery that you can give to your friends and family. 

I did a stationery haul showing the things I got from papemelroti as well as other stationery shops found on shopee, you check out my youtube video by clicking here and also my blogpost about it.


Veco paper is a known brand in the school supplies world in the Philippines. I think I've used some of their products when I was in grade school. This time, they are able to go with the trend by producing notebooks that are not only limited to lined pages but also caters dotted and blank paged notebooks for a very affordable price. You can also check out my stationery haul featuring one of their products, idea notes by clicking here !


Okay, so now that we are done featuring lovely local shops and artists, now it is time for me to give you ideas on how to create certain themes of your gifts. This isn't necessary but if you wanna be a little extra then this is for you!


Van Gogh themed. Van gogh themed washi tapes, sticky notes, bookmark, sticker box and claypin can brighten one's mood! 




You can also go oriental - theme, pick out stationery items that are heavily inspired or based with known asian countires like Japan, Korea and China.


Studio Ghibli themed! Who doesn't like Studio Ghibli? 


Penpal style. I use a white envelope for this one, the gift includes a letter, (since it's a penpal style) a sticker sheet, sticky notes, and the envelope clay pin that I designed!


Monochrome! Honestly this is one of my favs because it has a uniformed color going on. Having a color palette can also make your gifts presentable and pleasing to the eyes,






Last but not the least, food themed! You can never go wrong with food because every body loves food! 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe