Unboxing 2PM's Limited Edition MUST Album (7th Studio Album)

October 29, 2021


If you didn't know, I've been listening to Kpop for over a decade now but I never wished to get my hands on some official merchandise of my favorite kpop groups. Oh, and here's to my first blogpost of the year although 2021 is about to end in a couple of months. LOL. I haven't really paid much attention in updating my blog until now, I got really inspired to update my blog after I visited the blogs of my favorite bloggers. Welp, I hope I can update my blog regularly from now on, now that I've regained my interest. Okay, back to the main topic! 

I've been a casual listener of 2PM ever since I got really into Kpop. I really liked their 6th Studio Album, Gentelmen's Game which was released in 2016 but I never bothered digging about the group and its members. I know Taecyeon and Wooyoung since both of them starred on a 2011 Kdrama, Dream High. With Promise (I'll Be) music video, I fell in love with Chansung. He was my favorite. If you're curious you can check out the music video click here.

Gentelmen's Game was their last studio album that they released before the members started to enlist for military. 2PM since then, was in hiatus. Now, all members were discharged from the military and fans couldn't been excited as ever. Eventually, they started working on their 7th Studio Album "MUST". I haven't really been tuning in with kpop comebacks so I didn't know they were having a comeback until I saw a comeback stage of them on facebook. My admiration towards Chansung grew and I decided to finally stan them after years of being a casual listener. 

I was determined to get my hands on the Limited edition MUST album because the limited edition features each member on the album cover and I wanted Chansung's face so bad T^T. Its also my first kpop album so I don't really know what is like to purchase one. Luckily, I was able to find a seller where they allow the buyer to pick the member they want. I manage to get a Chansung for myself!

I paid 1,339 PHP for this album. Shipping fee included. Not bad considering the inclusions and the album itself! I am considering buying unsealed normal edition MUST albums just because.. Oh, I got my album last August!



Album Inclusions:

(1) Photobook
(1) Double-sided mini poster
(1) TMI Paper (but I got 2 of them)
(1) Challenge Card
(2) Photocards
(1) Folding Unit Poster
(2) Sticker Set














I bought toploaders for my photocards to protect them from unwanted scratches. I decorated Chansung's toploader since I place it on my desk -- and I also got inspired from TikTok. For added protection, I placed the photocards on a clear plastic sleeve before the toploader. You'll never know what it feels like to take care of official photocards until you have one yourself.


Bare faced pocas! I am super happy with my pc pulls! Chansung's solo poca was my favorite photocard among all the photocards for this album. For the unit photocard, I can't get enough with Minjun and khun! Their outfits complimented each other! I couldn't get enough how lucky I am that I was able to get my fav poca! I was considering buying it before I got my album but luckily, I didn't because I got it!

Here's my unboxing video when I received the album! Apologies as I got carried away with my fangirling hormones which resulted to me making inaudible noises. Lol! Its a five-minute video, and its raw one, I didn't bother editing it! Enjoy!


Thank you so much for dropping by! 
Sending u all the love~































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe