I filled 15 Journals to Document my 2022!

February 15, 2023


I couldn't believe I was able to fill 15 journals for 2022! 2022 was a year of discovery for me in terms of journaling as I was able to explore loads of different ways to document my life. In 2021, I've devoured myself with making handmade junk journals which, I still enjoy doing until now but surprisingly, I was able to fill one junk journal for 2022. I also had a write-it-all phase wherein I would love lined notebooks to use as my personal journals as I want to do more writing. I was able to do that for 1-2 months and eventually started using my traveller's notebook inspired journals. These journals has the same size of your regular TN but isn't manufactured by traveler's company since ya girl cannot afford traveller's company as of the moment. (but, one day, I will!). 

I was also inspired to use a lot of my supplies rather than just accumulating them and not really getting a good use out of them. Apart from my junk journal, I've made seven (7) journals using scrap pieces of paper and construction paper I have on hand. These journals are in a similar size to traveler's notebook and I couldn't be more proud. As of the moment, I still have loads of notebooks that I've made that are waiting to be used.

The only Junk Journal I used last year!
Handmade Journals  - TN Inspired

I think the key to make journaling a habit is to use the supplies that you love. If you find that you are not happy with this journal or the journal you're using isn't bringing you much joy as before, or it makes you feel dreadful just by staring at it, I guess its time to go hunt for a new one. This happened to me numerous times and although I want to finish the journal, I couldn't help it but move to forward.

In order to make journaling a habit, its best to have fun while documenting your memories! Journaling shouldn't be something one should fuss about. I will make another post about things you can add into your journal and some tips on how making this hobby a habit!

For now, enjoy some of the snippets I took from my journal!


Thanks for dropping by! Until next time,



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe