Blackpink Photocards! (Oreo x Blackpink Collaboration)

February 05, 2023


Blackpink in your area! I finally completed my OREO x BLACKPINK photocards! To be honest, I wasn't really hyped about it when it was available in retail stores since I am not really a "blink". However, during grocery sessions, I always see these Oreo packets with the Blackpink logo on them. I know there's a random photocard in each pack and just last week, I finally gave in. 

I initially just wanted one photocard, since I am not a blink myself. but I ended up having five. HAHA. When I was at the grocery, you can slightly see what photocard is inside. I originally just wanted Jennie's solo photocard since I kinda like her pose. When I opened the oreo at home, turns out it was actually four of them! HAHA! I wasn't paying much attention. The next day, I decided to purchase again and this time, I finally got the Jennie photocard that I want. 

I bought another pack of oreo and I got Rose. Honestly, Rose is my favorite member but I was really vibing with Jennie this time! I wasn't able to find Rose holding Oreo photocard so she's the only member that wasn't holding an oreo in my collection. The stocks were running low in my local grocery store so I was really determined to get my hands on each member despite the pose. 

Since I started late in collecting these photocards, I was really on the hunt for Lisa and Jisoo's photocards. I went to a different grocery last friday and felt sad as Oreo x Blackpink stocks were nowhere to be found. Lucky enough, inside the mall there were two (2) supermarkets. I went to the other supermarket hoping Oreo x Blackpink were still in stock. And they are!!! I was able to get my hands on Jisoo and Lisa Photocards. I couldn't be more happier I finally completed all four of them! + one group photocard! 

I spent 365 PHP for five (5) packs of Oreo x Blackpink. I got the first three packs for 66.50 php each and the other two was 82.75 php each. Different supermarkets have different prices. Either way, I am very happy! I am not a photocard-type of fan but whenever I see deals like this one, I couldn't help myself, I must buy it if its within my budget! 

I was actually considering buying official photocards online from trusted sellers however prices are quite high. I'd rather buy a pack of oreos and get the photocards I want for a cheaper price. Plus, I have something to munch on! All I have to do is to do the work and look for Oreo x Blackpink packs. 


Anyways, I am finally back! I was MIA for 2022. A LOT has happened last year. And I kinda miss blogging. So I'm re-visiting this old hobby of mine. I just really like sharing stuff here. I consider this as my safe space on the internet! 

I'll update my blog once I have free time. I might not post regularly but one thing's for sure: I'm not quitting anytime soon! 


Thanks for stopping by,




 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe