Life lately & Why I still blog

February 15, 2023


Finally writing again! Years passed, it has gotten harder for me to maintain my blog. With new social media platforms being catered such as Instagram and Youtube, blogging became a thing in the past. Despite the advancement, I still find joy reading in someone's blog especially when the author updates it from time to time. As my blog turned 7 last Oct of 2022, I was reminded about how I used this platform before even if Youtube was slowly dominating the virtual presence. What I really like about blogger is that if one isn't exploring the interwebs, you won't be discovered that much. HAHA! Kidding aside, I treat blogging as my safest space on the internet. I've been writing on this blog for almost 8 years already and comparing my blogposts from before to now, really improved as time passes. My blog also had multiple makeover over the years. I'll try to be more consistent in posting content on my blog this year. I was truly MIA last 2022. ---It was a hella year for me, to be honest. It was my year of self-discovery, exploring the unknown, and taking bunch of leap of faiths, I have already lost count. As we welcome 2023, new set of problems and obstacles have surfaced and I am determined to conquer all. I am also in my last semester in college so the pressure is really really on!! Manifesting I'm one of the candidates for graduation this June 2023. 

I cannot promise that I will regularly update my blog but I'll try my best to share to you guys the things I've been loving and some of my 2 cents on certain topics I'd like to talk about. That's all for now and I hope to regularly update this blog this year!

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time,



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe