Collected all (10) Oreo x Blackpink Photocards!

March 04, 2023


Life update: I collected ALL Oreo x Blackpink Photocards!! In one of my previous posts, I have recently shared my Oreo x Blackpink photocards thinkin that was the end of this madness. Clearly, I was wrong. I was fairly satisfied with my collected back then buttt my mother brought me a pack of Oreo x Blackpink (the black one, strawberry flavored) and I got Jisoo's photocard. Thank God it wasn't a duplicate! With that, I have decided to collect the remaining photocards while stocks are still available. Upon collecting the remaining photocards, I find that its more challenging compared to last time. The cards were now face back so you can't see the which one is which. 

To avoid duplicates, I had to execute my game plan carefully. The photocards have numbers on the back. My trick is I have to make sure to get the numbers correctly by trying to see it from the Oreo pack without opening it. It was a tedious job to do but it was all worth it. However!! I had one duplicate. huhu. Apparently, I got the wrong photocard, I wasn't able to look more closely since I was paranoid with the supermarket's watcher. Anyways, all is good since I sold my duplicate photocard! I also purchased the strawberry flavored ones since my bf and I really liked the strawberry one. The normal oreos are too sweet for our taste, so I was willing to go through all the trouble for the oreos! 

For my entire collection, I spent around 579 Php. Give or take. My mom bought me three oreo packs to I saved 198 pesos. Our local grocery store sells oreos for 66 pesos but some grocery stores I've been to sells oreos for 80+ pesos. Overall, I am very happy with my collection. I am not a die hard blink but I do enjoy collecting some affordable merch of my favorite artists. And, we get to enjoy oreos! 

Special thank you to my boyfriend who has been very patient and supportive as I complete my collection! I truly appreciate your desire to help even if you find it hard to see the photocard numbers. Your support and presence is enough! 💗

The first photocard I bought

The duplicate photocard

The last photocard I bought to complete my collection

One thing! You can now follow my blog! Finally realized why I didn't have followers after all this years. It's because I didn't have a follow button! Lol! Please do follow to see more of my content! 


Have you completed your Oreo x Blackpink Photocards yet?! 



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe