AVON naturals shower gels review

November 19, 2016






I am very very sorry for not doing a blogpost last week, I was extremely busy and I didn't find a time to work on a blogpost. But anyways, I'm back with another product review! It's a new product I ordered from Avon.I ordered 2 shower gels!

I ordered the Luscious Papaya & Soy Milk shower gel and the Delight Red Berry shower gel.

LUSCIOUS PAPAYA & SOY MILK SHOWER GEL

CLAIMS TO:

-Cleanses and refreshes your skin
-Maintains its natural moisture
-Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and conditioned, with a velvety soft after feel.

IT ALSO CONTAINS:

~PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT~
Known as a natural source of Papain, which helps lighten, smoothen and soften the skin.
~SOYBEAN EXTRACT~
Known to be rich w/ skin balancing nutrients.
~HYDROLYZED MILK PROTEIN~
Known for its skin conditioning properties.

DELIGHT RED BERRY SHOWER GEL

-Red currants dance with zesty orange peels, accented by blackberries, to make this fruity fragrance a favorite! This moisturizing shower gel leaves skin cleansed and conditioned.

--

TO USE:
Squeeze a small amount onto wet washcloth or sponge, or directly onto palm of hand. Work into a creamy lather. Rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.

THOUGHTS:
PAPAYA & SOY MILK:
The color of the gel is clear/transparent and the scent is very fresh. The scent reminds me of summer.
RED BERRY;
It's scent is divine! I love it so much! It really reminds me of christmas! I love it sooo much!
~
However, the scent really doesn't stay for a very long time in your skin. But it is a great shower gel indeed.


  • ARE YOU GONNA PURCHASE IT AGAIN? 
Probably, Not. Because the scent doesn't stay for too long, but it's a great product, it moisturizes your skin but the downfall is the scent fades very quickly.

details:
200ml
retail price: 199 (i think)




xoxo, nadyah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe