AVON NATURALS CHOCOLATE & MILK 2 in 1 MASK REVIEW

November 27, 2016



AVON NATURALS CHOCOLATE & MILK 2 in 1 MASK REVIEW

CLAIMS TO:

-Provides an excellent way to pamper your skin i
-Suitable for various skin types
-Dermatologist tested
-Allergy Tested
-Gentle to Skin
 ( -cleansing, -whitening -smoothing)

HOW TO USE:
Apply Naturals Chocolate exfoliating Mask firstly and massage on your face. Leave it on for 3 minutes and wash off gently. Dry off and apply Naturals Milk Leave-on Mask on the skin. Leave it overnight for intensive care. Use 2-3 times a week.

THOUGHTS:
When I opened the tub, it was literally smells so good! Let me tell you, the Chocolate really did smell like chocolate and so as the milk! When I leave the chocolate mask for about 3minutes I felt some cooling sensation onto my face which is very fine and I like it. The Chocolate Mask has some exfoliating beads but not that much, just a minimal amount of it and after 3mins. I rinse off with water. I like how it my skin felt. I felt exfoliated and moisturized at the same time. The Milk leave on mask it perfect for me! As time passes, it eventually it kinda like settle on your skin? you know what I mean? it's like applying a sunblock or a moisturizer. It's very perfect for me because I can leave it like so overnight and it doesn't bother me at all. I love this product because the next day, it didn't break me out which is a huge blessing from the lord and I for me.I also like it because the product was so sealed!


  • ARE YOU GONNA PURCHASE IT AGAIN?   
I think I'm not gonna purchase it again even if I really like it. I would rather stick to the hydration mask by avon aswell that I really love even if I don't like it to have it on my face overnight. I rcan really see changes when I use that and yeah. This is a good product but I feel like I didn't meet my expectations to it.

  • ARE YOU GONNA RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?  
Ofcourse!  Even if I say that I will not be purchasing it again. I would still recommend this product because the quality is so amazing but as I've said, I'm not gonna purchase this again because I already fall inlove with the hydration mask. I would recommend this to the person who loves these types of masks or to the person who really like to do all the things he'she needed to do in one. (hitting two birds in one stone kindof)

Details:
Retail Price: 299php (I got it for 149php. You can really get this for 149php if Avon decided to mark the price off)
Chocolate Mask: 40g
Milk Mask: 40g










all the love,
nadyah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe