Quick Glam✨

March 02, 2018


I have been meaning to do a tutorial like this for a looooooooooong time but I always say "nah, maybe next post" or "lol too basic" yet this afternoon was different. Finally putting it up! Here's a quick make-up tutorial that I always wear whenever I go to the mall, doing errands, meet my friends, etc. just doing some daily activities. I used a minimal amount of product to create this look! Very quick and easy!


To start off, take a pink lipstick and draw two straight lines on the apples of your cheeks and also to your nose. Keep in mind that the line must be drawn horizontally. I used lipstick for my blush since this lipstick has been lying around for over quite a period of time now and I don't want to waste this product and my money so I'm making the most out of it. But if you have a regular powder blush/cream blush, go ahead and apply it to your cheeks. (you can even use your liptint!)


I really don't get bothered how dark my under eye circles are so I then go and set my face with a pressed powder. But If you want conceal some of your blemishes and even your under eyes, feel free to do it :)


Curl your lashes and apply a generous coat of mascara. Applying mascara can create such a huge difference since it makes your eyes look more awake.


For lips, as usual I go for a red matte lipstick but not too bold, no,no,no,no. We ain't gonna go for that bolder look. We want to achieve a fresh, young, cute look (lmao this is too much but lol anyways) I usually swipe a lil amount of the product onto my lips and blend it right away, and on the center part of my lips, I go ahead and apply a nude lipstick to balance out everything.




Hope you liked the look!
Till next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe