Stationery.

April 28, 2018


If you haven't been following me on my social media platforms, (links -------------------->) you may or may not know that I have been into journaling----again. I placed various orders on an app called Shopee where you can buy almost everything you need/want. (I do wish I am sponsored though but nope. This isn't sponsored) I also got some few items from a local store, miniso and got something from my friend. This Stationery Haul is not completely from Shopee, it's all over the place. haha. I will be providing links to the products that I purchased from Shopee so that it will be easier for you to look for the stores I bought some of these items! Though I only bought from Grece Market and cai19867. Let's start!





Notebooks - From my friend








Clear Plastic Pencil Case - Miniso; 49php























Variation: Greece


Variation: Japan


Variation: Cartoon


Variation: Sea


Variation: Desserts






Paper Tape, Miniso; 49php


Deco Tapes, Local Store; 7php each



Till next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe