F21 Spring Deals

April 15, 2018


Here are some of the items that I got from F21 for the past 3 months. Keep in mind that I didn't bought all of these items at once, and most of them are not on sale :)


A not so cropped shirt with navy blue and rustic brown stripes. I am pretty sure this piece costs around 555-755PHP.


Lately I have been obsessed about tote bags! I recently got this one yesterday, it costs 225php.


This bag was the one who started my tote obsession. This puppy is originally 160php but I got it for only 99php.


Also, I couldn't get enough with these eco bags! They're so cute and I need to have them! ;105php, each however, I got them for only 49php each since they're also on sale.



Baby Pink Suede Choker, 160php


Embroidered Flower Choker, 330php


Flower head band, 280php.


Pins, 450php

Hope you did enjoy this mini run through!
Till next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe