Holiday Breakfast Staples!

December 15, 2021


Welcome to Blog mas Day 8!~~ Today, I'll be sharing to you two of my Holiday breakfast staples! Well, these aren't limited for the holiday season but it makes it cozy to enjoy these breakfast staples when the weather is quite chilly outside!

The first one on the list is toasted bread with egg and hotdog! Its one of my all-around favorite breakfast combos but like I said, it makes it cozy to enjoy it when the weather is quite chilly -- which reminds me of the holidays! I personally like to use hotdogs with cheese rather than the normal ones as the cheese gives a little hint of something sweet. I also like my eggs sunny side up when I am making this breakfast! Plus, brewing some tea on the side because we love tea in this household 🍵. When I took this photo, my tea was still brewing so I haven't added my milk yet, but I usually enjoy my hot tea with milk with a little bit of sugar, however, I am trying to cut off sugar to my tea as well as milk, for me to enjoy the tea as it is. For now, tea with milk and sugar will do!


The next one is this Apple Crumble pastry we got from our grocery store. Its literally a cake with some apple sauce/jam on top and some crumbles of idk hehe. I loveee it when my family buys one because its not too sweet so I can enjoy and savor the pastry. My tongue is really picky with veryy sweet pastries like chocolate and caramel flavored. For this apple crumble, it hits perfectly! And of course, I cannot forget my tea! 


What are your favorite breakfast dish to make during the holidays?






 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe