Pulang Araw 🔴🌞

March 25, 2018


If you know me in real life, specifically my senior high / junior high friends that has been studying in the same university as me, just shut your mouth since I know what's on your head right now. HAHA.


But here's a quick outfit idea if you're going out! Very flowy and casual. This look is entitled "pulang araw" and yes. this is inspired by someone's kulto HAHA. Just don't mind my captions and have a look at this look. okayyyyyyyy.



Shirt : Forever 21


Pants : Thrifted


Shoes : Vans Old skool, maroon





Also, 95% of these photos were taken by me 10-year-old brother! Here's a rare photo of him! Appreciation post for this fella since he's my freelance photographer since day 1. haha. give a clap for my brother, since he takes amazing photos for my blog!


#PulangAraw
Till next time, friends!~~^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe