Journaling: The Process

May 11, 2018


As I was about to journal, it made me think about making a blogpost about how writing an entry for my journal actually flows. My Journal With Me posts focuses on what's in my journal, more into the thoughts. While this one talks about my process in journaling.



Starting off with a blank page, I then gather up my journaling supplies. I keep my journaling supplies underneath my desk since my desk has a compartment below for easier access.


I take my printed pictures and I take the best pictures that suits my topic well.


I divide the selected pictures into two groups: the 1st group is where the pictures were accurate for my topic and 2nd group are the pictures that somewhat relevant to the topic but mainly for the "aesthetic". And I decide what are photos I would like to put on my journal page and what not. I plan them out and start sticking them on my journal. I like my journal page to be color coordinated as much as possible because for me, having a designated color for a post can make a page look way more organized and put together.


While I'm still in the process of sticking the pictures, I also like to listen to some music, here's a lil playlist I created. These are the songs I would usually listen to whenever I'm journaling.


This is were it gets a little bit fun, I look at my washi tapes, and stickers and decide what are the ones I will use. Usually this time, I also write or think about my journal's title.





After everything, I write all of my thoughts and it's pretty much done! I'll be doing another blogpost about my journaling supplies/essentials and I'll be including some printables! So u should keep your eyes open!

Till next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe