Where Have You Been, My Disco? | #SpadesInspired ♤

May 19, 2018


Oh, hello! Here's the second look inspired by a Filipino band called, IV of Spades and this time, this look is titled "Where Have You Been My Disco?" inspired by their song, called Where Have You Been, My Disco?. If you're someone who really likes to attend festivals at night during the summertime, then here's a look just for you ❤


Starting off with our base, I'm using this Mineral Moisture BB Cream from Mamonde, I really don't know the shade though, I know, I'm sooooo helpful. Oh, btw. I'm not going to be providing some links to the products because most of the products were already used in some of my makeup posts and they're not that hard to find. Right, so taking a little bit of my bb cream, with a brush, lightly cover your dark circles, redness, and imperfections. It doesn't have to be full coverage that's why we are using BB cream because it's a bit sheer but still can give us good coverage.


Lightly setting the BB Cream with Maybelline's Clear Smooth All In One Shine Free Cake Powder in 02 Nude Beige. When I say lightly, just really really really lightly. Swirl your brush onto the product 2 times and dust off the excess and apply it to your face. We still want to have that dewy base for this makeup look but since we are in the Philippines, we need to set it even if it's really sheer to allow us to conquer the night!


For my brows, I do the usual routine, following my natural shape of my brows but this time, I'm filling it more than usual. And I'm using Simply Pretty by Avon's Eye Defining Pencil in Black.



Onto the eyes, for the base I'm using a pink lipstick and apply it all over my lids. The lipstick I used was from Avon's Belle In Bloom Collection Ultra Color Lipstick in the Shade 109 Berry Bright.


And taking an angled brush, I'm taking a dark purple sort of like a plum-ish color eyeshadow and apply it on the outer corner of my eyes and also to my lower lashline.



Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I personally recommend wearing a waterproof mascara since sometimes, festival can get wild & all and we can't avoid those wet moments, (or even just simply sweating!) we needed a waterproof mascara right? We don't want to go home looking like someone was beaten up right? okay.


Bronze your face a little bit to neutralize everything ☆


And this were it gets a lil crazy. I got this roll-on glitter eyeshadow from Allue w/o any name on it but it is in the color brown, and applying to the highest points of my face. So I'm using it as my highlight. And yes. It's very shimmery but I like it though. Blend it well.



For my lips I'm using the same lipstick that I used in my lids and applying it on the outer corner of my lips and blend it well. For the inner corner, I used my Loreal lipstick in 403 Eva's Red.


Lastly, to add a bit of fun, and to distinguish this is a IV of Spades inspired, I'm bringing out my non-toxic school glue again and my star confetti/sequins/flakes whatsoever. This time it's red though. And I'm placing it onto my lids. I mean you can look at the pictures to see where I placed them. I put two stars on my lids. So two for the left, two for the right.





Wrapping up! Thank you so much for tuning in, and supporting me through reading my posts. I know I am not good at makeup and there's a lot of parts I really need to improve. Yeah, I did hope you got inspired to re-create this look and if you did, please do tag me on instagram, (links at the right corner if you're reading through web or scroll down if you're on mobile) and use the hashtag #SpadesInspired (amps. haha) If you haven't listened to IV of Spades, then give it a go and listen to one of their masterpieces on Spotify. ♤

Till next time, friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe