I tried making Dalgona Coffee ☕

April 07, 2020


I know, I'm way behind with this trend, but for those of you who haven't got whipped some coffee, Dalgona Coffee is definitely a must to try out this quarantine season! I was able to satisfy my coffee cravings as I tried this coffee! If you don't have any hand mixer on hand, it needs hard work to make the coffee whip so prepare your arms for an instant workout! Most people online said they whipped their coffee for 5-10 minutes (or even more) but for me, I would say it was just about around the 5-10 minute range. I was not able to take note how much time I needed to whip as I was having my mom watching me do it so I got distracted 😅, I prefer just to have a companion while whipping to enjoy the process haha.

You will need:

  • 2 tbsp. Instant Coffee (I only added 1 tbsp. HAHAHA)
  • 3 tbsp. White Sugar
  • 2 tbsp. Hot Water
Also while whipping, prepare your cup filled with fresh milk for about 3/4? and I also added some ice cubes. Once you were able to attain that whipped coffee consistency, add it on top of the milk.

After a mini photo shoot, give it a  little mix and enjoy the delicious coffee!



Stay Safe and Start Whippin'!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe