🌱☕ Watch Me Journal: 2nd Quarter Goals

April 16, 2020



Finally! Another Journaling-related post! I've been meaning to do another journal related content however, I can never have the perfect time and topic to journal on. I've been following Abbey Sy for quite sometime now and eversince 2020 have started, she has been doing this #2020CreativeJournalingChallenge wherein she has different themes and prompts ever month. I never got the chance to do them months ago due to school and also the lack of time. Now that I'm literally in my room 24/7, I decided to give April a go however, I wouldn't be making all of the 20 prompts listed. Maybe 5 or 6 prompts depending on the prompts that I can relate to. I know, its already the 3rd week of April but feel free to make journal prompts based on Abbey's Journaling Challenge! and great news! For every prompt that I will make, I will make a blogpost and sometimes, I will include my journaling process so you can have a relaxing video to end your day! The video is just to show you my creative process but the blogpost contains a much detailed insight about the journal and the products I've used.




 Goal1: Finish 2 Books  I've been really bad at reading for the past couple of years. Back in my Junior year, I'm a huge fan of books (Wattpad ones are my favs!) but because of some circumstances, I outgrown my interest towards reading. I sold out most of my books but some of them ended up with me. Like my Twilight Saga which I got it for a fairly cheap price on a second hand bookshop. I used to whip out chapters before going to bed but now, its hard for me to finish up a single chapter. Now that I have the time, I would like to atleast read these books as I spent money on buying them.

 Goal 2: Watch the 5 remaining Studio Ghilbi films on my list! With Netflix's announcement months ago that they will be adding all 21 films from Studio Ghibli, it was easier for me to watch some of Ghibli films I've been dying to watch! I only have 5 films left to watch!

 Goal 3: Fix your sleeping schedule Just like now that I am still up past midnight. I am determined to set a new sleeping schedule for my body as I am aware the long and short effects of sleeping late!

 Goal 4: Be Consistent in making blogposts! Since I have a lot of spare time in my hands at the moment, I would also like to dedicate a little amount of time every week in working on some blogposts to post regularly on my blog. It's nice to have such platform to share your interests.

 Goal 5: Consistent Daily Gratitude! By the end of the day, I have been writing down the things that I am grateful for and it has affected me positively and I would like to continue this attitude until it becomes a habit. 


Materials I used:






Check out my process in making this journal page via YouTube! Let me know what your thoughts by leaving a comment here in my blog or on my YouTube Account!




#2020CreativeJournalingChallenge
Stay Safe, Stay Creative frends!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Add comment

Subscribe